Haven’t blogged for a bit – heres my top 5 reasons why not:
5. Computer transition – the PC at home is lurking near death, with family & friends circling like vultures hoping to get to use the remaining computer. Condolences can be sent in care of a Mac near you…
4. Christmas holidays – attempting to spend the time with the family, engaged, vs. being physically present, but surfing in a land far, far away mentally.
3. Schhhhhedule – (must be said with a big English accent to get the full benefit…) above & beyond the regular life stuff: 4 day hoops tourney in deepest darkest Galena. Houseguests… a great friend. a big friend. a friend w/2 first names came to visit. Damage caused by the wind has led to attempted maintenance. Ugly.
2. Other interests – did you know that there are at least 32 College Football bowl games happening between December 20 & January 8? It’s true. Not speaking to the quality of said games, but am commenting on quantity. All football. All the time. And, its playoff time in the NFL. I even watched almost 1/2 of a game on Sunday! The wife has a new interest as well: Netflix has brought us House, season 1. TV that she likes. Hooray!
1. Taking a break – very nice.
On that note…
…could it be that Hugh Laurie reminds Joni of another cranky doctor, name of…McCoy?…
*House is indeed a very good choice… If ya’ll don’t want to wait for Season Two from Netflix, I’ve got it! And check out Hugh Laurie’s pic on IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0491402/
*I would like Jamba Juice better if they didn’t use bananas in EVERY smoothie. I like bananas, but when they’re in a smoothie that’s all you taste.
*I will NEVER be a snow fan!
Den- I’m a doctor, not a floor wax; but look at that shine! I’m pretty sure that she’s never seen an episode. Just checked with her – she doesn’t know the difference between Spock & Kirk, let alone McCoy. More of a TNG fan.
yen- thanks for the offer. Nice pic. Jamba banana is good – love the Strawbaby whirl w/extra blueberries…
I hear that blueberries are good for the brain (memory).
Let me know when you want it and I’ll drop it by!
I can’t stop sneezing. I think my hair is getting straighter :/ argh